At the heart of our organisation
are the CDC Council members. The Council is the wider
stakeholder group for CDC and provides us with a unique overview of
current issues. CDC members enjoy a variety of benefits
- The unique opportunity to inform and be informed on a variety
of disabled children's issues.
- The chance to attend CDC Council Meetings
- The opportunity to join CDC working groups.
- A free monthly e-mail newsletter and quarterly Digest,
summarising essential policy and practice.
- Regular invitations to workshop sessions/conferences on key
policy and practice issues.
Not a voluntary organisation?
You can still sign up to our monthly newsletter and quarterly