At the heart of our organisation are the CDC Council members. The Council is the wider stakeholder group for CDC and provides us with a unique overview of current issues. CDC members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- The unique opportunity to inform and be informed on a variety of disabled children's issues.
- The chance to attend CDC Council Meetings
- The opportunity to join CDC working groups.
- A free monthly e-mail newsletter and quarterly Digest, summarising essential policy and practice.
- Regular invitations to workshop sessions/conferences on key policy and practice issues.
Not a voluntary organisation?
You can still sign up to our monthly newsletter and quarterly digest.
View our checklist for developing Education, Health and Care plansView checklist